E-Mail List: Sign Up or Opt Out
Sign-up for job and news emails from JSFG and Employers
1) Go to: http://www.jsfg.com/members/joblist
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page
3) Select the button for “Please remove me from mailing list email@example.com.”
4) Then fill in the requested information.
5) After you enter your email address twice and click send.
6) You may get a message stating you are done, but you are not!
7) Wait a little while for an email to be generated to your email account.
8) Find the email in your email account (it may be in a spam folder), click the appropriate link to be removed from the email list. Note: The email will say it is from mailing list manager.
Job Search Focus Group, a career transition & business networking group that meets weekly in Hyde Park, offers relevant guest speakers weekly & pertinent information to help professionals in job & career transition i.e. Networking, Dialogue with local companies & area job postings. JSFG members successfully navigate their transition & job search through purposeful networking, connecting & building business relationships in an encouraging & supportive environment. JSFG meets weekly on Monday’s 9-11am, 1st time orientation at 8am, Hyde Park Community UMC, 1345 Grace at Observatory www.jobsearchfocusgroup.com or www.jsfg.com
~ Linkedin Job Search Focus Group of Hyde Park (Cincinnati)
Please send e-mails and news about your company and job opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org
On this web page you can subscribe to or unsubscribe from the mailing list email@example.com.